SF 6H-A22 Cordless hammer drill driverNew product
Power-class cordless 22V hammer drill driver with Active Torque Control and electronic clutch for universal use on wood, metal, masonry and other materials
- Maximum torque (soft/hard joint): 65 Nm (soft joint), 80 Nm (hard joint)
- No load RPM: gear 1: 490 rpm; gear 2: 2000 rpm
- Chuck clamping range: 2 - 13 mm
Features & Applications
- Outstanding performance-to-size ratio
- Hilti’s exclusive Active Torque Control provides additional protection from tool over-rotation when bits stick
- All metal gearbox, rubber bumpers and glass fibre reinforced housing ensure maximum robustness
- Brushless motor provides high torque and application speeds while efficiently using battery power
- Dual LED work lights in the tool foot illuminate your work area with minimal shadows
- Hammer drilling in diameters up to 1/2" in brick, masonry and aerated concrete
- Hammer drilling in diameters up to 14 mm in brick, masonry, sand-lime block and aerated concrete
- Drilling with auger and spade bits up to 32 mm diameter in wood
- Cutting recesses and through-holes with hole saws up to 5" diameter
- Cutting recesses and through-holes with hole saws up to 125 mm diameter
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
THE ALL ROUNDER THAT’S READY FOR ANYTHING
SF 6H-A22 Cordless hammer drill driver
With SF 6H-A22 Cordless hammer drill driver, you can finish your applications fast, in comfort and with complete confidence.
This addition to our 22 V battery platform combines a powerful motor and gearing with the latest technology from Hilti.
An electronic clutch delivers the powerful performance you want, while Active Torque Control (ATC) offers the improved safety you need.
Stop kickback in its tracks
What happens if a bit binds during high torque or high speed applications?
Thanks to Hilti Active Torque Control (ATC) technology, you won’t ever need to know.
Advanced sensors and a motor brake built into the tool prevent kickback by stopping the motor almost instantly - so you no longer need to hold on for dear life.
We love it, but what do our customers think?