DETECT WHERE TO DRILL
Hilti PX 10 Transpointer
Our Hilti PX 10 Transpointer helps to precisely detect the exact entry or exit point before drilling a hole at any angle on a wall, floor or ceiling.
The detector consists of a PX 10 T Transmitter and PX 10 R Receiver, with a unique slope adapter, and can determine precisely:
- Drill bit exit or starting points
- Drilling angles
- Thickness of base material and required drill bit length for through penetration
The PX 10 T Transmitter uses a magnetic field to penetrate bricks, wood, concrete and steel reinforced concrete and to align with the PX 10 R Receiver.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PX 10 TRANSPOINTER
- Allows drilling to be carried out quickly and efficiently:
- Allows free choice of drilling direction, for example when drilling through floors
- Drilling positions can be determined even where floor levels differ or dividing walls are not in line
- Avoids damage when drilling through insulation or cladding by drilling in the right direction
- No need for time consuming procedures such as drilling pilot holes, measuring out manually or “trial and error”
- Overhead drilling becomes unnecessary
- Positions can be transposed through floors and walls
- Direction arrows for easy, user-friendly operation
REQUEST A FREE ONSITE DEMONSTRATION
Contact your local Hilti team to request a free demonstration or find out more information. We’re happy to help onsite, online and on the phone.