Note: Only users with the pre-defined “admin” role can perform asset deletion.Read more
1. At the Log-in page click on "forgot password" 2. Enter your username and complete the process with "Submit" 3. Check your mailbox.Read more
1. First click on the + button to open the menu ‘Add Group‘. 2. Options to add a group are as follows: A. If you want to add a sub-group, click on a parent group in the group hierarchy.Read more
Note: Only users with the pre-defined “admin” role can perform mass asset deletion.Read more
1. Go to the Apple App store on your mobile device. 2. Tap the on the Search button highlighted in red. 3.Read more
In order to implement and run Hilti ON!Track, the customer must ensure that the following requirements are met System requirements Application software Compatible OS Compatible browser Min...Read more
Note: In order to use the delivery confirmation function, this functionality needs to be turned on beforehand in the company settings.Read more
Upon opening the ON! Track mobile app, the first view after login is the overview screen. Decide if you would like to add an item by tapping on Add Item.Read more
Note: Templates assigned to assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those templates, first remove the asset assignments. 1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2.Read more
Note: Services assigned to assets cannot be deleted. In order to delete those services, first remove the asset assignments. 1.Read more
1. Add an asset to your transfer cart a) Choose the asset by ticking the box in the asset row b) Click on "Add to Transfer Cart" 2. Go to your transfer cart and select location. 3.Read more
1. Click on Employees in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the employee to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 3.Read more
1. Tap on View Item on the overview screen. 2. Under the View Item there are three tabs where assets are listed: -A) Under the box icon you can search for any asset, commodity or consumable.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Select the Services tab in the sub-navigation bar. 3. Select the service to be edited by ticking the respective checkbox. 4.Read more
1. Tap on Add Item on the overview screen. 2. Tap on Generic Asset to add a respective asset. 3.Read more
1. Click on the Assets in the main navigation bar. 2. Click on the plus icon to expand the asset groups structure below. 3.Read more
1. Click on Templates in the main navigation bar. 2. Click on the plus icon (add) to add a new template; a data entry screen opens after clicking. 3.Read more
1. Tap on the Hamburger Menu icon on the overview screen to see the navigation. Alternatively, you can tap on your profile icon with your name to log out. 2. Tap on Logout.Read more
Log into ON!Track with admin user credentials and go to the Company Settings. Activate the radio button 'Yes' under Bluetooth Asset Tracking within the Company Settings.Read more
1. Click on Locations in the main navigation bar, then click on plus icon to expand the vertical navigation below. 2.Read more
Our Customer Service will get back to you in a couple of minutes.
The live chat browser window has been opened. Please continue your conversation there.
Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Please note, the order volume has been updated to . This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
Hilti = registered trademark of Hilti Corporation, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein© 2009-2016, Right of technical and program changes reserved, S.E. & O.
BREXIT FAQ Find answers to some of our most common questions relating to Brexit Read our FAQ's