3D Design plug-in suiteNew product
3D modeling plug-ins for planning mechanical, electrical and industrial designs in engineering software such as Intergraph, Aveva, Autodesk, and Bentley
- Graphic card requirements: OpenGL 3.0 support
- Minimum disc space required: 1024 MB
- System requirements: As per host system
Integrate our plug-ins with your daily software (Intergraph Smart3D®, Aveva PDMS®, Aveva Everything3D®, Bentley MicroStation®, Bentley OpenPlant®, and Autodesk Plant3D®) and gain access to the entire Hilti digital catalog so you can create digital twins of your assets
Deliver faster and more flexible designs through smart features such as: pre-built templates and typicals for faster modeling, design wizards for quickly selecting elements and performing tasks correctly, and flexible solutions to perform freeform designs (limited to some solutions)
Reduce errors with built-in filters, rules, and validations to ensure build-ready final designs that are up to specification
Deliver accurate fabrication drawings customized to meet construction team specifications and detailed BOM lists that even include items outside the 3D model (eg. Fasteners)
Minimize downtime with the help of our plant design experts who will provide plug-in installations and upkeep, consultations on best solutions with your administrators, relevant portfolio library setup, troubleshooting, training services, and bespoke assemblies at a nominal fee for project libraries
Consulting & Support
HILTI BUTTON FOR SMART™3D AND PDMS™
3D design software for modular support systems
Hilti Button for Smart™3D and PDMS™ is a design and planning tool for pipe, cable tray and HVAC duct supports, used in chemical, power, mining, oil, and gas construction projects.
It’s available as a plug-in to two widely used design software programs, Aveva PDMS™ and Intergraph Smart™3D.
It also helps your team to collaborate, enabling all project team members to access designs, bills of materials, virtual reviews, interference checks and construction planning.
This can all help to minimize risks and changes on the jobsite.
WHAT DOES HILTI BUTTON FOR SMART™3D AND PDMS™ DO
Integrating your team’s work process
You can use Hilti Button for Smart™3D and PDMS™ throughout your design, procurement and build process, sharing information and data throughout your project team.
- Identify relevant solutions for your design – which Hilti supports are right for your design and compliant to engineering specification.
- Ensure a high level of safety – Hilti Button for Smart™3D and PDMS™ is based on years of Hilti expertise in modular support design and research. It includes our Instructions for Use (IFU) guidelines to ensure the same level of safety and constructability in our software designs, as in our system solutions.
- Automatically create a bill of material and fully specified drawings.
- As a purchaser, you can keep track of what’s used in any project.
- Hilti Buttton for Smart™3D and PDMS™ automatically generates a bill of materials, making it easier to buy the Hilti products you need.
- Get a fully specification compliant drawing for the plant – see clearly what needs to be installed and where.