Choose Tool Lease with Hilti Fleet Management
Pay a monthly fee to lease construction equipment from Hilti
If you already lease your vehicles, you can now easily lease construction equipment with Hilti Fleet Management. For a monthly fee, you get state-of-the-art tools and a full service package that includes everything from free repairs to theft coverage with our tool lease. This means you can focus on the real business of running your jobsites more effectively.
How Hilti Fleet Management can help your construction business
Optimised tool park
Our productivity consultants will help uncover hidden costs, optimise your tool park and streamline tool park management processes.
Set your teams up with the latest high-performing tools and get fast, free repairs, as well as loan tools so your projects keep running.
Take advantage of the Tools On Demand service to cover short and medium-term peak demand and specific project needs.
Better cost control
Forget large, up-front investment, improve budgeting with predictable monthly fees and simplify cost-allocation with custom invoices.
How does Hilti Fleet Management work?
Build your optimal tool park and get upgrades when your contract ends
Our Fleet Management solution is similar to long-term tool rental or tool lease. You pay a monthly fee for the tools you need across your projects. This covers repairs, tool maintenance, theft coverage and more.
Fleet contracts usually last from 3 to 5 years depending on tool type. At the end of your tools' usable life we'll collect them, giving you the option to upgrade your tool park to include our latest products.
What services are included with Fleet Management?
Services for more productivity
- Onsite productivity analysis: Advice to help you optimise your tool park and reduce costs
- Best-in-class repairs: Unlimited coverage of fast, high-quality repairs including loan tools and exchange of batteries and chargers
- Digital labels – scan to access and maintain detailed information (via app or web) to simplify tool park management
Services for more flexibility
- Tools on Demand: Option to cover your additional short-to-medium term tool park needs (peak demand & project specific). You can even order online with full price transparency and checkout possibilities.
- Renewal and extensions: At the end of the contract, you can either renew to the latest products, or if your tool is still productive, use it beyond your contract and it will be automatically extended – no hassle
Services for more peace of mind
- Theft coverage: Reduce your risk – we cover up to 80% of costs of stolen tools
- Maintenance: Proactive maintenance service for selected tools
What tools can you get with Hilti Fleet Management?
Lease construction equipment for virtually all trades and applications
Whether you're fastening cables and conduit or breaking concrete, we've got your jobs covered as part of a tool lease. You'll also be able to choose tools on the connected Nuron cordless platform.
Featuring over 100 tools, Nuron enables you to perform your corded and petrol applications on one platform. You'll also get access to data-driven services that help locate missing equipment, identify under-used or hoarded tools and more.
You also get the following features
All included in your fixed monthly cost, with additional upgrades also available
- Last charged location – helps you identify the last place a tool was on charge from your inventory, which can save time when you’re trying to manage and locate your tools
- Proactive battery exchange – our intelligent approach sends an alert if a battery in your tool park is not in optimum condition, helping to reduce downtime and poor tool performance
- ON!Track ready – with access to the freemium version of our fleet app and software, you can track tools, manage repairs and scan for nearby tools from your phone or laptop
How to get started with tool leasing
Start simplifying your tool management in three steps
- To begin, we'll work closely with you to make sure you have the tools you really need.
- Then, we'll deliver the tools, including equipment on the connected Nuron cordless platform, and provide training.
- And finally, to keep you working at peak performance, we'll help you continuously track, repair and replace your tools at no additional cost.
Support construction circularity
Help reduce resource consumption with Fleet Management
Our construction equipment leasing approach also offers the following circularity benefits:
Reduce: Fleet Management means only having the tools you need, not more. You get quality, long-lasting tools, and our local repair centres work to extend their lives even more.
Reuse: At the end of the contract, high-quality parts are refurbished and reused. Lease construction tools that are no longer fit for professional construction are often donated to humanitarian or educational causes.
Recycle: If reuse is not possible, we work with authorised partners to ensure proper recycling.
Get more from construction Fleet Management
Add powerful tool and equipment tracking for even more efficiency
With Fleet Management you get high-performing tools and a full-service package. But what if you could make equipment management even simpler? What if you could stop wasting time looking for missing equipment? Or harness the power of data to prevent unnecessary spending on duplicate tools?
Talk to us about equipment management solutions that also add more efficiency to your business, so you can run more productive and compliant jobsites.
FAQs – Fleet Management
Can I buy my tools at the end of my Hilti Fleet contract?
No. At the end of the contract, if the tool has come to the end of its useful life, we are happy to renew your contract with new innovations and recycle your expiring tool.
However, if flexibility is required and the tool is still in a good shape, the tool contract can be extended on a month-to-month basis.
How much does Hilti Fleet Management cost?
Contact your Account Manager or get in touch to schedule an onsite productivity analysis where we will analyse your needs and make a proposal to help ensure you have the right mix of tools for your business.
How long do Hilti Fleet Management contracts last?
Depending on the tool type and trade, tool contracts last between 3-5 years.
How do I renew my tools with Hilti Fleet Management?
You will receive an email to remind you that your contract is up for renewal.
You can schedule the delivery of your new tools according to your exchange cycle schedule on our website, via ON!Track Ready or with the help of your Account Manager.
Can I track my tools as part of the lease?
Yes you can. If you’re a Hilti Fleet Management customer, you can access the freemium version of our ON!Track service that allows you to track tools and manage repairs from your phone or laptop.
For a comprehensive approach to managing your tool park, you can upgrade to the full version of Hilti ON!Track. This allows you to track tools and equipment from other manufacturers, see who has it, and see how long selected tools have been idle across your jobsites.
You can learn more about asset tracking for your tool fleet on our dedicated page.
Learn more about construction equipment leasing
Interested in how tool lease and construction fleet management works? Send a message to one of our experts who can explain more about the benefits. We’d be happy to discuss anything you need to know.