DD-WMS 100 Water management systemNew product
A single unit for the supply of cooling water as well as the collection and filtration of wastewater from diamond drilling systems
- Filling volume: 14 l
- Supplied water volume per filling: 100 l
- Flow rate: 2 l/min
Features & Applications
- Keeps jobsites clean – slurry is directed into Hilti water collection systems
- Provides up to one full day of water autonomy for wet diamond coring applications
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Easy disposal process – all the slurry is collected in the filter bag
- One filter bag recycles wastewater up to 7 times; equal to 100 litres of water
- Suitable for all wet diamond coring applications
- Works with all Hilti diamond coring tools
- Operates in 3 modes – recycling, vacuum cleaning and water supply
5 days or free
- Servicing is free of charge for up to 2 years, including wear and tear, pick-up and delivery
- After 2 years repair costs are capped
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.
- Theft coverage helps to reduce financial risk and unexpected expenses.
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Constant water supply and a clean jobsite during drilling
The new way of diamond drilling with DD-WMS 100 Water Management System
Diamond Drilling is a safe and efficient way to make clean openings in any base material, however it does require some time to get set-up and then there’s the clean-down to think of when you’re finished. In fact, the time it takes to actually do the drilling may be one of the shortest steps in the process!
Keeping the jobsite clean, maintaining a constant water supply, and disposing of slurry often occupy much more of your time. With our new DD-WMS 100 Water Management System, these tasks become a thing of the past.
Thanks to the recycling mode, you can drill for a full day with just one load of water and the slurry is taken care of while you drill. Diamond drilling has never been so quick and easy!
One full day of water autonomy
All you need to do is fill up the water tank and insert a filter bag. As the water is recycled up to 7 times, this is equivalent to about 100 L of continuous water supply. The large wheels and convenient handle bar also make it easy to move the DD-WMS 100 around on the jobsite.
Dust and slurry often lead to additional labour time spent on cleaning up, decreasing your jobsite productivity even further. With our range of water collection accessories for diamond drilling tools, we can help you save time and money.
Diamond drilling is no longer a messy job!
Easy slurry disposal
Once the filter is full and suction power begins to drop off, it’s extremely easy to remove the slurry with the disposable filter bags.
FIND OUT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK
Operations Director - Corecut