SD 5000-A22 02 Cordless drywall screwdriverNew product
Cordless 22V drywall screwdriver with 5000 RPM for hanging plasterboard, wood boards and exterior sheathing
- Tool body weight: 1.02 kg
- Max. torque: 7 Nm
- Rated voltage: 21.6 V
Features & Applications
- Brushless motor – virtually maintenance-free to minimise tool downtime
- Upgraded ergonomics – 300 grams lighter than the first-generation SD 5000-A22, with a well-balanced design which sits firmly in the user’s grip
- Built for precise control – redesigned switch and electronic brake help you to balance faster progress and consistent results
- Bright LED provides direct illumination of the work surface
- Fastening plasterboard to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings
- Fastening wood boards to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings
- Fastening special boards (e.g. Fermacell, Habito, Knauf Diamond) to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings
- Fastening metal studs to metal tracks
- Fastening exterior sheathing boards to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
Our full cordless kit for drywall applications
Increase your productivity with the new generation SD 5000-A22 02 drywall screwdriver
Even on the smallest projects, fastening drywall boards to wood and metal is a time-consuming task, requiring manual labour and experienced trade skills.
Today, we bring the new generation SD 5000-A22 02 tool with new features designed to maximise the number of drywall boards you fix per day. We have improved the design and reliability, equipping it with the latest brushless motor technology, an improved trigger function, made it 30% lighter, more comfortable to use and have also added an LED light for better visibility. The best just got even better!
The SD 5000-A22 02 is compatible with all the current screws, magazines and accessories. Plus, it is powered by the same Hilti 22V Li-ion batteries that you use with your other Hilti cordless tools.
Paired with our Hilti SD-M 2 02 collated drywall screw system, you can speed up the fixing process, improve productivity and deliver labour cost savings.
It is already optimised to set screws from 25 mm up to 51 mm without the need to adjust the magazine. Perfect for speedy repetitive fixing of drywall and other boards. Additionally, the SD-M 2 02 fits all current Hilti drywall screwdrivers so all you need to get up to speed are the new collated screw strips!
SEE THE NEW SD 5000 IN ACTION
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR FAST AND RELIABLE DRYWALL FASTENING
Collated drywall screw (phosphate-coated) for the SD-M 1 or SD-M 2 screw magazine – for fastening drywall boards to metalBuy now
Increases screwdriving reach by 550 mm, helping you to work overhead without ladders or scaffold.Buy now