With our Shear Connector Design, you can:
- Increase your productivity. Forget makeshift spreadsheets or complicated structural design suites – now you can perform calculations in minutes, without sacrificing safety or precision.
- Increase your profitability. Maximse your jobsite investment with a competitive, reliable, and approved alternative to time consuming welded studs.
- Be confident that you’ll get Hilti expertise throughout the process. Installers are guided throughout the installation by the positioning indications in the report - and you’ll be able to focus on the next project. And in case of doubt, our Sales and Engineering resources are always here to assist you.
Customise designs and precisely calculate:
- Internal and edge beams in simply supported configuration, with customisable steel profile geometry and steel grade
- Lightweight and standard concrete
- Solid slab (with or without haunches) and slab with profiled sheeting
- Distributed loads, line loads and point loads
- Propped and unpropped conditions at the construction stage
- Plastic design with full and partial degree of connection
- Bending moment and shear resistance checks, including web and lateral torsional buckling verifications
Create and archive project data
Our Shear Connector Design helps to make documentation easy. Save, revisit and edit projects in a customisable environment.
Share within your network
Save your project, export and share with your colleagues. No need to install anything - your colleagues will just need to visit our local website, register and start using the application.
Be safe and compliant
On any project, safety and reliability are delivered by using the right design code together with the right compliant product. Our Shear Connector Design offers you both. It uses the latest versions of local standards Eurocode 4 and ETA 15/0876 in combination with the only nailed shear connector in the market provided with full compliance to EN1994-1-1.