MP-L-I Quick-close pipe clamp light-duty (sound insulated)New product
Premium galvanised pipe clamp with quick closure for economical light-duty applications
- Thread connection - M: M8, M10
- Approvals: ETA
- Noise reduction: 18.5 dB (A)
Features & Applications
- One-screw safety flap closure – easy single-handed closing and re-opening
- Complete clamping range – in every size from the smallest to largest available diameter across the entire product range
- Secured hinge with wide, infinitely adjustable opening angle
- Safety flap closure mechanism prevents unintentional re-opening
- Securely attached profiled rubber inlay with tested sound decoupling values
- Light-duty pipe installations up to 6"
- Fastening fresh water, waste water and heating pipes
- Sanitary and heating applications with pipes of various materials
- Recommended for use in dry, interior environments
- Ceiling, floor and wall applications
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
ONE NEW PIPE CLAMP FOR MANY APPLICATIONS
The Hilti MP-L-I pipe clamp is designed for fast, simple and reliable installation across the full range of light duty applications
Working with traditional pipe clamps can be a tricky business. Getting the pipe into the clamp and having the fastening points line up correctly sometimes means two hands are not enough.
Our new secured hinge opens wide, up to 180° and holds its position while you adjust the pipe. The single fastening screw clicks directly into place every time, meaning the clamp can be easily closed and tightened with just one hand – even with your eyes closed.
What's more, this handy new pipe clamp range covers all pipe sizes and materials from 10 mm all the way up to 170 mm so whether you are fastening heating pipes or waste water, we've got you covered.