HIT-HY 200-A V3 Adhesive anchorNew product
Ultimate-performance injection mortar - fast-cure adhesive anchor approved for structural base plate anchoring and post-installed rebar connections in concrete
- Base materials: Concrete (cracked), Concrete (uncracked)
- Base material condition: Dry, Water-filled, Wet
- Approvals / test reports: ETA, ICC-ES report (concrete)
Features & Applications
- Faster curing - optimised for anchoring applications in dry concrete, wet concrete or water-filled drill holes, with a wide working temperature range (-10°C to +40°C).
- Easier to specify and order – use PROFIS Engineering to design steel-to-concrete or concrete-to-concrete connections according to EC2, TR069, TR082 or the Hilti Design Method
- Versatile adhesive anchor for wide-ranging conditions - approved for hammer-drilled, hollow-drilled and diamond-cored holes (with TE-YRT).
- Faster, simpler and safer installations – combine with our fully cordless SafeSet system for a seamless installation solution to reduce time on-site and installation errors
- Extensive approvals available - including ETA for cracked and uncracked concrete, seismic C2, fire resistance data, and with service life up to 100 years in rebar and anchor
- Anchoring structural steel connections (e.g. steel columns, beams) to concrete
- Fastening secondary steel structures (e.g. racking, machinery, guard rails, sound barriers) to concrete
- Concrete connections designed both as rigid and as simply supported
- Strengthening concrete and retrofitting reinforced concrete buildings, including replacing misplaced/missing cast-in rebar with post-installed rebar
- Structural concrete connections with post-installed rebar
Documents & Videos
Consulting & Support
HARDER. FASTER. STRONGER.
The upgrade to one of our most popular chemical anchors offers a host of new benefits for customers.
The HIT-HY 200-A V3 brings improved performance, new approvals, and full SafeSet compatibility for baseplate and rebar. In addition, V3 also offers approvals for rebar and baseplate including fire and water for more versatility compared to our existing chemical anchor. And due to more approvals, V3 also offers an ultimate solution for both anchoring and rebar, which means it can be used in place of our HIT HY 200-R V3 anchor.
Benefits at a glance
Increased Load Capacity
In cracked concrete on average a 10% load capacity increase and 15% in seismic C2
For everyday and demanding tasks where time is crucial on the jobsite
ETA Approved Fire Design
ETA Approved with design method TR082 for Fire Design with Chemical Anchors
Can be used as part of Hilti SafeSet system - fully approved under stringent testing
Features when used with Hilti SafeSet
The HIT-HY 200-A V3 can be used as part of our SafeSet approach. This eliminates hole cleaning when using our TE-CD or TE-YD drill bits and a connected vacuum cleaner – while also giving users more control with smart mortar injection for accurate usage. This saves time while also fulfilling requirements of necessary approvals for relevant applications.
For use across several applications
With new approvals on fire and water-filled holes compared to its predecessor, you can use the HIT-HY 200-A V3 for anchoring structural steel connections, secondary steel connections, barriers, balustrades and fire escape stairways. It also covers applications for seismic strengthening, retrofitting and bracing on reinforced concrete, structural splices and straight connections on post installed rebar.
Everything you need for chemical anchors
Eliminate hole cleaning, maximise productivity with the Hilti system for setting anchors and post-installed rebar connections.
PROFIS Engineering Suite
PROFIS handles calculations and analysis of the different elements of a steel to concrete connection, with easy iteration and thorough documentation - all from one cloud-based tool.